I'm so very tired, you're only getting a skeleton-y post today with a smidge of what I've been up to . . .
1. Canoeing on Saturday. Not the best exercise in the world, but such a gorgeous day. Canoeing, and even more so kayaking, are two things that Todd introduced me to that I have really loved.
2. Easter Sunday. Big church crowd. Lots of brass fanfare-ing. Lots of bad food-eating at Brunch. Tried a walk in the park later, but it didn't make up for all those bazillion points.
3. Skipped Weight Watchers meeting for first time since January 1. (See above re: Easter brunch.) Back on the wagon now.
4. Saw foot doctor on Monday. Bad, very bad. More shots, maybe surgery.
5. Today, yoga. Holy Namast-oly, was that hard. I fully expect to be dead by tomorrow morning.
6. Also today -- I broke a nail while swimming. Don't ask.