- - - - - -> screeching into blog on the way out the door to work . . .
1. While waiting for my violin lesson, I heard a little boy ask his mom, "Are the years getting shorter?" She wearily replied, "Yes, shorter ever year."
2. Individually wrapped Dove dark chocolate is 1 point per piece. I consider this knowledge crucial to my survival this week.
3. One thing you shouldn't say to a prosecutor if you are hoping to "get out of" your possession of marijuana charge: "Wadn't nuttin' but a couple-a joints."
4. The success of a Sigg water bottle, even a fancy purple and gold one, is totally dependant on said bottle's owner closing the top before puttling it in her purse.
5. You people out there must be really good at thoughts and prayers, because Hank is doing much better and there is some cautious talk of actually going home!