I did my monthly Saturday in the Domestic Violence Intake Center today, and it gave rise to a few questions.
1. If you were afraid of an ex with whom you might have children, would you track him down at the club and spit on him?
2. If your ex with whom you might have children spit on you, would you knock her over and kick her?
3. If you ex with who you might have children knocked you over and kicked you, would you bust out his windshield and headlights?
4. If you were either of the above people, would you run to the courthouse to file charges on the other?
5. If you were on a jury, would you convict either of these people?
6. Would you convict both?
In the words of one of our illustrious judges, "Don't start nothin', won't be nothin'."
Good advice, I think.